Secret Agent Society - Social and Emotional Skills Training
The Secret Agent Society is an innovative, evidence-based intervention that uses a suite of games and activities to improve the emotional understanding and social skills of 8-12 year olds using proven Aspergers syndrome treatments and Autism programs as well as teaching how to cope with social phobia.
This flexible system helps practitioners, parents and teachers address the social difficulties of children with ASDs by teaching children:
• How to recognise simple and complex emotions in themselves and others.
• How to express feelings in appropriate ways.
• How to cope with feelings of anger and anxiety.
• How to start, maintain and end conversations and play activities with others.
• How to tell the difference between friendly joking and mean teasing.
• How to deal with bullying.
• How to cope with making mistakes.
• How to cope in novel situations and ask for help when needed.
Visit the official website here: www.sst-institute.net